Monday, May 22, 2023

ADDITIONAL JOY

Last Monday, I got to attend the choir concert for two of my talented seminary students, and to make it even more fun - they sang Broadway tunes (my favorite)!  I loved every toe tapping, energetic, sing-along song they performed.  
Emalene singing "Musical" from the show Something's Rotten.
Mason rocked to "Grease Lightening" from Grease.
The Abba medley from Mama Mia was a terrific show stopper.
Look how much fun Emalene is having!
The props for Grease made for a lot of fun!
Mason was a joy to watch.
My Girl: Emalene

My Boy: Mason
And then my dad decided to surprise my daughter by attending the Farmer's Market last Monday.  I asked for pictures.... and dad complied.  (Although I was hoping he would include himself in the picture.  I need to be more specific.)  Kiara was thrilled.  Dad also took my other daughter to dinner while he was there.  I asked her for pictures... and she just forgot.  (Insert my eyeroll here.)
Kiara with her little helper on the left.
My Red Skittle is absolutely one of my favorites!
And then here are some other random photos that bring me joy:
According to Skittles he walked ALL the way to soccer.
His mother tells another story.
Red Skittle's soccer team
He's the red head in the middle.
Two of my beautiful seminary girls sent me this picture.
I am glad they wanted to share the love with me.
I love you, Grace and Sariah!
Kiara is growing her painting skills.
And Skittles loves painting too.
Kiara, Cody and Skittles painted with friends on Sunday night.
Oops.  She accidentally painted her face?!
What a strange child I have.
Speaking of strange children.
I wanted a picture of Cody's new haircut.
This is what I was sent.
He's cute even if he's silly.
Like father, like son!
Skittles shows off his haircut too.
Sometimes Kiara still gets cuddles.
I'm jealous!
Skittle's primary teachers are AWESOME.
They made sugar cube temples.
It may have accidentally broken, but I'm sure it was tasty.
Skittles at the REAL temple.
How much joy I have!  I love my biological daughters!  I love my son-in-laws!  I love my grandson!  And I love my "adopted" seminary kids!  I have so much joy!




2 comments: