Wednesday, January 3, 2024

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER

Saturday, before Christmas, we had a McCallister Family Reunion.  It was absolutely wonderful to be with our entire family (minus 3 grandkids on missions, and one married grandchild with his in-laws, and mom).  I had really worked hard to put together a fun day... and I think it went well.  

Here is the entire crew:

Our shirts say: 
We're related.
Who's asking?
I want my lawyer.
(My dad always jokes about wanting his lawyer when asked if he's related to anyone of us.)
Here's the agenda:

Here are some fun pictures of our day:
Scott got a chicken purse with chicken treats for his White Elephant gift...
It was stolen a few times.  He ended up with an amazing blanket.
Red Skittle loved his new umbrella hat.
Luckily no one stole it from him.
Me with Red Skittle and Berry
(My grandson and my sister's grandson)
My brothers are visiting....
Ken is working on pictures...
Shanae and Tara take care of Zero (Chance's dog)
Two of my favorite people: my oldest daughter and my sister
Peter and Cody
(Cody was really sick, but he wanted to stay and visit!  We're glad he did.)
Cousins playing games!
Trus, Yurae, Skylar, Chance, Kade and Sheila
Emily - Gary - Mariah
Crafting: Licorice and Berry
Grandpa making ornaments with Red Skittle
My youngest daughter and sweet niece
Mariah with the littles!
They sure love her!
Ben reads mom's traditional Christmas story: A Light in the Forest
I love these two boys!
These two were all smiles for the entire long day.
I call that a successful reunion!
What a fabulous day!  I love my family!  And I'm so grateful that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!  I'm so glad these few are my forever!  And I'm also so thankful for living close to this crazy crew!  

1 comment: