Wednesday, January 10, 2024

LITTLE MOMENTS OF SUNSHINE

"Brrrrrr! I'm cold!" That has been my mantra for the past few days.  Here's why:

The snow keeps coming... and the streets are sheets of ice.
This morning I woke up with the idea that I needed to look for "little moments of sunshine." So here are my bits of sunshine this wintry day:

My daughters are my role models. They bravely face the snow and ice to get their education in Rexburg, Idaho. I couldn't be prouder of them than I am. Both of them are doing "hard things" in their own way and conquering them! Thanks for being my sunshine!

Kiara is taking some really difficult classes including Human Anatomy and Car Maintenance.
Katia and Skylar are ready to take on the world after their last semester ends this April!
And Kiara's hair is covered in ice from walking to her classes in the freezing weather.
My grandson is a HUGE part of my sunshine.

These two handsome men are teaching/learning the ABCs.
Red Skittle wrote it without help!
Learning music at a young age is extremely important!
Good job, Kiara and Cody! And thank you, Dad, for making him a dulcimer!
It seems silly... but it brings sunshine to my heart to name my computer and my car.  My computer's name is Evan, and Scott and I call our car the Wraith. When my sister and her husband bought new laptops this weekend, I encouraged them to name them after a famous duo. My heart was filled with sunshine when GJ sent me this picture and explained that their computers were named Rita and Norman.

G.J.'s computer, Rita - Ken's computer, Norm
And this guy makes me warm ALL THE TIME:
28 years married and still very much in love!
I'm STILL chilled to the bone. But my heart is filled with sunshine! Thanks to my family!

2 comments:

  1. "Here comes the sun, Li'l darlin'. Seems like years since it's been here."
    - The Beatles -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good kids doing good things! Life is good!!!

    ReplyDelete