Wednesday, April 1, 2015

COUSIN FUN! CONTINUED...

The playing has continued!  We celebrated Easter Monday night for FHE with the Bettenhausens.  Key Lime Pie, Kotten Kandy, Shaved Ice and Shortbread all hid eggs for the Bettenhausen kids.  We BBQed.  And had a great time....
Shortbread
Key Lime Pie
Kotten Kandy
Shaved Ice
Jelly Bean with Key Lime Pie
This picture was the highlight of my evening!
It is next to impossible to get a good picture of Juice.
And he smiled and everything!  :-)
Nuts
Marmalade
Apple Pie
Jelly Bean really got into the hunt!
He thought it was tons of fun and figured it out quick....
While we were at the Bettenhausen's house, the Easter bunny made a stop at our house too!  Chocolate, books, jewelry and lip gloss were what the girls received.  (By the way:  The Easter Bunny has GREAT taste in books.)  They seemed happy!
Look what the Easter Bunny brought!
Shortbread got "Jane Eyre" - one of my favorite books!
Key Lime Pie got "Words of Radiance" 
- one of our families classic books of all times!
Kotten Kandy also got the second book in the Stormlight series
Shaved Ice got "Huckleberry Finn" - another favorite!
The next night, Shortbread and Key Lime Pie went on a double date.  (No pictures because Key Lime Pie was too embarrassed to take them.)  But they came home happy.  While they were out on their date, Shaved Ice and Kotten Kandy spent time with Lemon Drop and Doritoes.  They had a GREAT time!  Shaved Ice said that she loved the Larsens and could see why we liked them.
Key Lime Pie asked a friend to Mormon Prom last night also.  And he said yes!  She's excited to go.
It says:
Want to have a "WHOPPER" of a good time?
Now please don't "SNICKER"
but it would be "EXTRA" fun if you would go 
to Mormon Prom with me!
You could search the "MILKY WAY"
and not find a more fun date!
P.S. I would consider you a "LIFESAVER" if you say "yes!"
And today we went to the temple.  I love these four girls.  After the temple, I got them all drinks at the gas station.  The attendant asked if they were all mine!  I said, "Of course!"  I would keep them all if I could.  They really are wonderful, young women who have such fun and still keep their values!
Key Lime Pie, Kotten Kandy, Shaved Ice,
Shortbread and Lemon Drop

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - Fun times and spoiled rotten! I'm going to have to travel 11 hours in a car with that stink here soon. Heaven help me :) lol I do miss them though. Give all my love and GREAT BIG HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've figured out how to outsmart the computer! No more lost comments from me!!! And, by the way, it's a computer glitch - not a Mil glitch...
    Meanwhile, is there such a thing as 'too much fun'? I think the five of you are getting awfully close! From egg hunts to Easter baskets and from Proms to the Temple - I'd say we're a pretty well-rounded bunch. I'm glad you've all had so much fun. Love, Mil/.Mom

    ReplyDelete