Monday, April 11, 2016

GJs PHOTO SHOOT FIELD TRIP

SPRING BREAK EDITION #4
G.J. took the girls to Glade Park for pictures.  She loves taking pictures... and my girls are very happy to be models!  She even made sure to take a few pictures of my adorable husband, and she made sure that Lollipop looked the part of a true cowgirl!
My beautiful girls!
My amazing family!
My charming husband!!!!
Love this Man!
Key Lime Pie
Captivating
Delightful

Lollipop
Bewitching
Captivating
Kotten Kandy
Lively
Exquisite
They even got a picture with the famous statue of the famous chicken...
Yes, there was a chicken who lived without his head for many years...
Fruita, CO is famous for "Mike, The Headless Chicken!"
I love these kids of mine!  After the photo shoot the girls went to play tennis with their cousins...
Another GREAT day in Colorado!

2 comments:

  1. Love the post! And the tennis picture is FABULOUS! I love it :) Beautiful Girls - All of them <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with GJ - the tennis picture is really stunning! And GJ's pictures of everyone are pretty incredible. It's impossible to say which I like best, but Louisa's "Bewitching" really is! And Katia's "Kotten Kandy" is sooo cute. Kiara's "Captivating" is just that, and Scott's "HANGING" is definitely un - i - que! Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete