Monday, November 21, 2016

50 YEAR JUBILEE

Mom and Dad!
JUBILEE
My parents are celebrating a jubilee year!  They have been married for 50 years!  And they are planning on eternity!
We celebrated with them!  It was the "perfect" day!  I'm so grateful for their examples and love!  I'm also kinda glad they got married so I could be born!  They are  WONDERFUL!
(I didn't get a lot of pictures - because we hired a professional to take them!  I'll share those pictures in a couple of weeks when I get them on CD!)
But here's a peek into our fun festivities:
Flying to Grand Jct.
Who photo bombed?! ...
Those crazy McCallisters!
I love my brother and his wife!
We went for a walk downtown.
This is the famous buffalo!
The whole gang at Famous Dave's BBQ!
YUM!
Ben ordered the HOTTEST chicken wings there were - Wilbur's Revenge!
He was sweating and quiet during the entire meal...  So...
Zane and Scott tried them too...
Notice how red they are...
Their tongues were BURNING!
So ice-cream cooled them off.
Delicious shared dessert!
I LOVE these parents of mine!

2 comments:

  1. I love them too! We are so very, very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job as photographer, Sundy! Clever ways of getting it all included. :) I can't wait for the DVD either... Love You, Mom

    ReplyDelete