Tuesday, May 16, 2017

HIDE AND SEEK - GAMES OF ALL SORTS

My sweet husband got us tickets to see the musical Clue on Thursday night!  I LOVED it!  We all did!  This musical was far from a typical murder mystery.  For all intents and purposes, the murder victim, Mr. Body, was happily aware of his upcoming murder and enjoyed narrating our game.  The suspects, the weapons and the mansion were all straight out of the classic board game.  The audience played along with the show and were encouraged to figure out who done it.  Scott, Taffy and Kotten Kandy all figured it out!  I didn't try....  I just enjoyed the story and the music and the humor!  It was sooooo much fun!  And figuring out the game added another layer of entertainment!
Scott, Me, Kotten Kandy and Taffy
My husband and I
These two cute kids!
Kiara Lea had fun with my family this Mother's Day week!  She and her cousin took them all on a fun hike that had hidden, carved faces throughout to discover.  They found 5!  (There are 17?!)  What another fun game for a hike!  She really does love her Colorado Moms!  (I love her Colorado mothers too, as they are my sister and my own mother!)  Happy Mother's Day!  I'm blessed with great moms that surround me!
The Hiking Gang
Shanae, Grandpa Mac, Mil, Shaved Ice, GJ, Ken and Kiara
Beautiful Colorado
The Old Man in the Tree
The Ancient Tongue Wagger
I love that Kiara takes pictures of flowers like me!
Desert flowers are so pretty!
Key Lime Pie and Shaved Ice
GJ
Mil
Thank goodness for "other" moms!
I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. Kiara is so sweet! Fun games had by all it looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard about the play - Clue. A musical? You get in on sooo many fun things! Yes, our hike was a fun thing too! Kiara and Shanae made it really a good time - sweet and dear girls. Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete