Sunday, May 19, 2019

DOUBLY BLESSED

Starburst Bettenhausen
Amy had her baby!  Starburst was welcomed into the world on Wednesday, May 16th - 10 days after Skittles was born!  He's adorable!  He's healthy!  And after a frightening, life-threatening experience, Amy is doing well too!  Heavenly Father really came through with miracles!  And I get to love double the babies!
My second "grandbaby"!
Skittles and Starburst
Aren't they adorable?!
I love these guys so much!
The Bettenhausens
The whole family is excited to welcome this little bundle of joy!  Jelly Bean and Raisin needed some extra love - to remind them they haven't been replaced.  I don't mind being the one to give loves!
Mommy loves!
Raisin attention!
And we also went to the temple on Thursday!  It was wonderful!  Kiara and Skittles joined us.  They just enjoyed being there while the rest of us went on a session.  And then family pictures!  We are raising Skittles to be a temple loving baby!!!!!
We are very pretty people!
I love my husband!
I love going to the temple with him!
This is next to the temple....
All of us... Here...the Temple!
The Lillywhites
Eternity looks good!
What a wonderful, eternal family!
Life is good!
Sweet Raisin
Blue Tongue even affects my Baby Girl!
Skittles and Starburst
Doubly Blessed

1 comment: