Sunday, May 26, 2019

SO MUCH WONDERFUL

Life with Skittles is AWESOME!
Just hanging out with my grandson!
He's so kissable!
Mom is exhausted... Karmel is protective... And Skittles is cuddley...
Practically Perfect
It made my heart happy to see daddy reading to his son!
I LOVE this photo!
And life with Starburst is also AWESOME!
I'm getting loves from all of my Bettenhausen kiddos!
Nothing better than holding two....!
Our Stake Conference was EPIC!  We loved sharing the moments with the Bettenhausen kiddos... and we love our new stake presidency.
Red Robin after the Saturday session...
And Cody colored the activities to keep himself entertained!
Raisin needed some extra loves!
And Jelly Bean colored pictures for his mom and baby brother!
Our new stake presidency!
I don't know President Johnson, but President Bednar and President Call are awesome, good men!
Music Recitals ROCK!  Especially when they are my amazing students!  I'm so proud of ALL of them!
I LOVE these kids!
And some of "MY" amazing kids had other concerts too....
I got to attend one of my student's recitals at the Kentucky Performance Center!
She's amazing!  And I truly love her!
I also got to see another of my students perform in a recorder performance at her school.
She is such a sweetie!  And I love watching her grow!
And Cody is 22!  I have an amazing son!
Cody didn't want a birthday cake.  His mother used to make him cookie cakes.
We all didn't mind, as long as he shared!
For his birthday, Cody wanted to learn how to make sushi.
Scott and he love California Rolls.
So they learned how to make them.
And they were delicious!
Cody ate his rolls like a burrito.
But Scott cut his up.
They are pretty.
Every home needs a beautiful version of Chess...
And a few dragon statues...
And new games are the bomb!
Happy Birthday, Cody!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cody!!! My favorite picture was the one of Cody reading to his son!!! <3 What an awesome dad! Wish I was there to enjoy the birthday cookie with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete