Wednesday, May 15, 2019

ENTERTAINMENT... WE LOVE IT!

This week we got to spend a lot of time with my sweet, baby girl! Kotten Kandy is super fun to hang around.
"You Will Be Found"
For Christmas she got us tickets to go see Dear Evan Hansen... We drove to Cincinnati, had dinner at Frisch's Big Boy and enjoyed the musical. It was spectacular. The best part?! The set and the music. The set was incredible with all the technology and social media influence. (Since that is a huge part of the plot it really "worked.") And I had to keep reminding myself not to sing along. I really loved it all. We all had a blast! It reminded us all of Europe - being together again!
The view of Cincinnati is awe inspiring!
Yummmm!
"Sincerely [Us]"
Best Christmas present ever!
Then two days later, we (the Three Musketeers, again) went to see the movie Tolkien. It was another wonderful performance. It's unfortunate that it isn't getting more good press, because it was inspiring and well done. Katia even fact checked the movie afterwards, and it is really accurate. J.R.R. Tolkien is a good man! He is someone to look up too.
Tolkien is my fave!
I love spending time with my family. We missed Kiara and Cody... but they decided to stay home with their little boy. And, my grandson, is truly awesome! He's beautiful and "perfect!" (I may be a little biased - but I am a grandma!) Here are a few adorable pics of him:
Skittles
Cody got Kiara matching family shirts for Mother's Day.
I laughed at the shirts... but I really don't like this song... now it's stuck in my head for... forever!
And when I see Scott with Skittles, my heart really is full of so much love! Scott is never more adorable than when he's holding our grandson! I'm so blessed to be married to such a great man! And I'm so blessed to have such a terrific posterity!
Look at the smile!
The best lookin' guys I know!
I'm married to one... and the other one has my genes! 😉

1 comment: