Sunday, August 25, 2019

AGED TO PERFECTION

I love my birthday!  I love the well wishes, the hugs, the attention!  I love spending time with my amazing family!  I love sharing my birthday with a VERY special young man!  And being 47 is pretty great... so far!  I was definitely spoiled.  My gifts were very thoughtful.  I got to help celebrate an amazing couple's wedding a week ago.  I ate Qdoba.  My husband made me my traditional, made-from-scratch, made-with-lots-o-love, birthday cake.  (Grandma T always made it for me... and now my husband does!  It tastes like my birthday and fall!)  I got a call from my missionary daughter! What a great day!
Skittles is not sure about this birthday thing yet...
My wonderful husband really spoiled me.
I'm trying it out today... I hope I can figure out the programming for my meatloaf!
My Willow Tree figure of "Grandmother" makes me feel very blessed indeed!
Happy, colorful glasses!  I wanted them... but thought they were too extravagant.
Sheila thought I should have them!  And I feel so blessed!
My nephew knows me so well... I got cross-stitch patterns and thread!
Thanks, Kade!
My Birthday Buddy, Jelly Bean!
I have never purchased a Lego set before... but I knew this cute boy would love it!
And he thought I needed to graduate from toy hot wheels to toy transformers!
I love my new transformers!
My BFF got me treats for my job!  Yummm!
Congratulations, Joseph and Rachelle!
We love y'all!
Marriage looks good on you!
I am truly blessed!  And happy!
Welcome 47!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yesterday my first child turned 47. And would you believe I'm as happy as can be about that too?! Your age reminds me of my own in many ways. I'm reminded of how very hard it was getting you in the first place. We'd almost given up hope. (Aren't we glad I didn't?) But I'm also reminded of the many good years we've gotten to share in this mortal life. The first years of baby and childhood were so good. And the years that grew you up were special too. Then the grown-up years began that included a very special man. The past few years have been so incredible with our special visits too. Which of all of them have been the best? Guess! Love YOU, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER IS THE WORLD! SO VERY GLAD YOUR MINE <3

    ReplyDelete