Wednesday, August 21, 2019

SO MUCH WONDERFUL


I am so blessed...  and I don 't take the time to document it like I should...  So this post is an attempt to do so....
This is one of my all time favorite views!
I LOVE holding my grandson!
Our dear friends visited us from Colorado.
They are some of the best people I know.
I wish they would move back to Kentucky!
We love the Melansons!
Skittles loves his spit lama from the Bettenhausens!
Ready for church... with this cutie!
He's so dapper!
And I'm so in love!
My sister is beautiful!
And I love this picture of her and her husband from Gary's wedding...
(I so wish I could have been there.)
I count my sisters gorgeous daughters as blessings in my own life too!
Aren't they beautiful?!
And Sheila is "technically" mine now too since she lives with me!
On one of our walks we ran into this guy.
He was about 1 1/2 inches long.
Isn't he amazing?!
And this little fellow hitched a ride on Skittles stroller for almost an entire mile.
I loved him open and folded....
When Raisin showed up in my favorite color, we had to take a selfie!
Yellow Raisin hitched a ride.
We love playing Pandemic Legacy every week with our besties!
We won tonight....
Not sure Starburst helped us win, but we sure think he's cute on the game board.
These guys keep me happy!
I love their smiles!
Homemade peach leather (made with honey) is definitely wonderful!
Sheila and I processed  over 35 lbs. of peaches.
Yummmmm!
This is my happy place... surrounded by kids I love!
Five kids: Apple Pie, Raisin, Starburst, Skittles and Jelly Bean
Look at those adorable baby faces!
I still enjoy kidnapping my Bettenhausen  kids!
We went to see Dora, the Explorer: The Lost City of Gold.
Surprisingly, I LOVED it!
It was just the right amount of silly and wholesomeness.
One of my blessings is Kiara!
I love watching her "mother" her son.
She's a natural!
Often Scott and I joke about getting trained (when stopped at a railroad crossing)
or school bussed (when behind a bus on it's routes)....
So I laughed out loud when Scott send me this picture
with a text that said, "I got goosed."
My husband makes me laugh.
I'm so in love with this guy... AND
this guy!
We are still blessed to work at the temple every Tuesday night together.
My life really is full of a lot of wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I got goosed... LOL - Bwahahahaha That was HILARIOUS!!!
    You are definitely surrounded by lots and lots of LOVE!
    But that is only because you give so much love, you can't help getting some of it back. :)
    Love ya Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay, I'm going to give this a try. GJ thinks I'll be able to get this through to people in KY. I'm crossing my fingers.
    Lots and lots of cute baby pics, and even more cute kids pics. You are blessed to have so many right there to love. There are absolutely zero in GJ, but then, you stole the last one away!
    "Hello" to all my grandkids: Kiara and Cody and Spencer, Kade and Sheila. "Hello" to your other half too. Yes, he made me laugh as well!

    ReplyDelete