Sunday, August 25, 2019

MANY DAYS... MANY MEMORIES

I'm back to work this fall...
I love my job!
I love my ISS family!
(Yes... I'm the one in bright yellow - yellow makes me happy!)
One day on the job!
I get to work with lots of crazy, fun people!
My husband made a perfect spot for us to enjoy the cool evenings in our yard.
The Lillywhites are enjoying a little family time on our swing!
One of my favorite YSAs is going to school!
Anna, you will be missed!
I love this girl like she is my own!
PLEASE come back to visit!!!!
On walks... at Beckley Park...
Raisin likes to run ahead and then sit and wait for us every 3 minutes.
Saw this on our walk too.... kinda freaked me out.
Ready for church today....
LOVE that smile!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of good people to share life with. It's all good! (Kiara taught me that one.) The last pic of Spencer in his car seat is sooo good. What a cutie, Kiara and Cody! Love to all, Mom, Gma Mil, and Great Gam Mil

    ReplyDelete