Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A LOT OF LIVIN'...

Life continues keeping us busy in the DeGooyer home!  But we are enjoying it!  Besides loving on our grandson, cuddling with our Bettenhausen kids too, talking to our missionary every Monday, working (and loving our jobs), we also found time to go to a musical last Friday night.  We saw You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!  It was AWESOME!  Schroder was our favorite - he could really sing!  And his interpretation of "Beethoven Day" was show stopping!  Snoopy was also impressive as he jammed to "Suppertime."  The only negative was Sally - she was TOO obnoxious and over the top.  But the rest of the show kept us smiling and enjoying the evening immensely. 
Date night with my eternal cutie!
This was the sunrise on my way to work...
Heavenly Father really can paint beautiful pictures!
This is my lock screen on my phone.
That smile is my favorite!
I couldn't be happier than when I'm holding these two cuties!
Scott and I bought a dragon for our son...
Our grandson loves it too!
He really loved it!
Service naps are my favorite.
Sheila loves them too!
Kiara made these cute corn candy stuffed animals.
They double as baby hats.
Starburst's expression is priceless!
The "hat" was a little small on Skittles.
Another contagious smile from Starburst!
And Skittles!
Grandpa LOVES his grandson!
He's good in his car seat.
And he loves his standing toy.
Yup...  Another picture...  I can't help myself... he's adorable!
Raisin also loves these little babies!
Nothing better than talking with Sister DeGooyer on Mondays!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have seen you're a good man Charlie Brown! Y'all are so fun! Cute babies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay, it's official! I do have the cutest GREAT GRAND son in the country. You sure have a happy kiddo! Kiara, you must spend all your time smiling at him. He sure knows how to smile back! Love you all, Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete