Tuesday, October 15, 2019

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 15

Hello all! I apologize for not writing for a couple weeks, it's been pretty busy! General Conference, Transfers, Corn Mazes, snow, and goodbyes. It's been a crazy couple of weeks! 

I said goodbye to Sister Coleman this week which was hard. She is literally the best, I don't even know how to impress that upon you. She headed to Kimberly and I stayed here in Highland and got Sister Done! Sister Done is awesome! She is from Pennsylvania, she has been out a year, and she's just really chill. I'm excited to start working with her! We've set some goals, and I just know we are going to kill it here in Highland! 

This week we drove up to Twin Falls for a sealing, which was really neat. Sister Done had taught the family in one of her previous areas, it was the first live sealing that I've had the chance to go to. The Spirit was so strong; even though I didn't know the family, I felt so much joy for them! 

I've been studying the talks from this past conference, which has been amazing! Isn't modern technology the best?! Elder Holland's talk just set the tone for Conference... and my life. Haha, it was so great! Everything comes back to Christ, everything! It is because of Him that we can live, and enjoy living. It is because of Him that we can move forward with hope and faith. 

Guys, I love this gospel and this work! I know that it is the best work, it's hard but the best! Please, please reach out to those around you! Respect their agency, but be bold! This is salvation we are talking about! 

I love y'all and hope all is well! 

Sister DeGooyer 
These sisters are busy little bees!
Baco Tell (Thanks, Mom!)
Weekly Temple Pic (It's growing!)
Snow for my sister's birthday!
Corn Maze (We were lost for an hour!)
Twin Temple with Sister Done (it rhymes with cone).

2 comments:

  1. That snow almost makes me anxious for winter... NOT! But it is beautiful! Love my Sister Missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundy Lea, you are such a good daughter and mom in your 'love for and giving to' all of us. Your daughter's letter is a sweet one. I read it again through your blog. Thanks! Love, Mil

    ReplyDelete