Sunday, October 13, 2019

TOLEDO SURPRISE

What is more fun than a Broadway show?  Going to a Broadway show with wonderful people!  What is more fun than going to a Broadway show with wonderful people?  Seeing The Drowsy Chaperone and laughing the entire time.  Friday was absolutely perfect!  We LOVED the show.  Most people are not familiar with The Drowsy Chaperone.  It's the perfect feel-good, escapist show with lots of laughter, tap dancing, silly puns, romance, and the "narrator" holds the show together as he breaks the 4th wall and interacts with the audience.  Scott and I laughed and laughed and tapped our toes and laughed some more.  I'm also glad we got to share it with Sheila and Kiera too!
Scott - Sundy - Sheila - Kiera
I can't stop singing "Cold Feets" and "Fancy Dress"!
Then.... Saturday morning we went with our daughter, son and grandson to Bardstown for their HUGE craft show.  It was over 250 vendors.  We had so much fun looking at everything and "oohing" and "ahhing."  I'm so glad we went.
Fall finally came on Saturday!  We actually wore long sleeves to the event.
It was beautiful!  And so many creative people!
And I got these throw-back pictures this week from a friend of mine!  Can you believe Apple Pie was ever that small?!  He's 11 now!  Where did the time go?
Apple Pie
Do you know what else I love?!  My family developing their talents!  I am so blessed that I can share piano skills with my daughter, my son and my niece!  It brings me real joy!
Sheila takes her music seriously!
Guess what?  Skittles LOVES prunes!  Who'd have guessed?!  He begs for them and gets really excited.  He really loves trying new foods, but prunes is definitely a favorite.
Yummmmmmm!
And I HAVE to share many more photos of my cute grandson... because it's in the grandma handbook.  Enjoy!
Mommy and Skittles
This smile has completely stolen my heart!
Best Buddies!
Starburst and Skittles
Sleeping....
I bought them matching Marvel onesies before they were born...
It wasn't planned that they would wear them on the same day!
I LOVE it!
Mischievous is his middle name!

2 comments:

  1. Love you! So glad you post regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think you like being a grandma! I just bought you a present that I wish I could wish your way. Do we need another trip to KY?! Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete