Monday, October 21, 2019

RUNNING IN THE DARK

We participated in a Black Light 5K this last Saturday.  It was a huge party!  And it was really fun!  Scott was just like a kid in a candy store.  Even our babies participated (and received medals!)  It was a beautiful night.  And it was fun to get filthy with color and exercise.  I love this crazy crew of ours!
Our crew: Scott, Me, Juice, Amy, Mark, Cody, Marmalade, Kiara, Spencer and Skittles
Ready for the race!
Yes... these are my work-out, race-day clothes (and shoes!)
Juice cracks me up!
The DeGooyers and the Lillywhites
Ready!
Dancing like maniacs!
Amy and I sure do love are completely crazy husbands!
Pre-Race Yoga with Marmalade
I love my eternal, crazy, unique husband!
Yes... After the race, Scott and I were completely covered in color!
Now you can "see" us better!
And after the race, Sheila made us the most amazing raspberry dessert!
And I have to share more pictures of my grandson:
He really does love his dragon!
And he can ride it by himself now!
Both of my adorable boys!
Starburst and Skittles
BFFs
I love that my son is reading scriptures with my grandson!
What a proud grandma moment!
He fell asleep like this!  How cute!
What a wonderful smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment