Tuesday, May 12, 2020

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 45 - COVID-19

Yet another hurried email from yours truly! 

I am doing well! One could even say, I am thriving!
It was hard saying goodbye to Sister Gilson on Thursday, but I know God has a plan! 
It was a lot of meetings this week, which I don't mind. 
We went on two hikes, hopefully we go on a couple more this week! 
We broke through with T. this week! Prayers for her! She is amazing!
Best for last: F. IS ON BAPTISIMAL DATE!!! Oh my goodness, I am excited! Pray for May 26th!!

I love you all! I hope it is a good week! Reflect, for me, on Alma 37:6-7 this week! 

Sister DeGooyer 
"Besties"
and Companions
Wading
Us
More of us!
Missionary Fun
Amazing Tongues?!
Last week it was chicks...
This week it's a duck!
Staying hydrated.
Goodbye to Sister Gilson
We is awesome!

1 comment: