Monday, May 18, 2020

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 46

Katia was exhausted today so wasn't able to write a note.  But she and her companion are doing well.  This is good news, because of the story she told us during our phone call.  Apparently, Sister Horton had to go to the ER Saturday night at midnight.  Katia wasn't allowed to be with her due to Covid restrictions (despite the fact that Katia told the hospital staff that their rules came from God not man... the staff told her she was crazy and Katia needed to wait in the car.)  Sister Horton is well.  (I know, because she told us herself.)  And according to both girls, their reunion was dramatic as they ripped off their masks and ran in slow motion towards each other in the parking lot.  They are silly.  And we sure loves those crazy Sister Missionaries in Kimberly, Idaho.  They didn't get home until the wee hours of Sunday morning - and then had meetings all day (via computer technology) and my daughter was running on very little sleep.  But she's happy.  And she sent pictures:
Greenwood, Horton, Me, Clark
Our District
Clarko and I 
Temple Service
Tree and I
Me and My Comp
Sister Clarko again at B-Ball
The Sisters with Sushi
The District

2 comments:

  1. Exciting times! Rest well my sweet niece. 😴

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a crazy way to be spending a mission! I wonder how much longer at this snail's pace? I'm sure you wonder too...
    Your letter is being worn close to my heart. It deserves an answer equally meaningful. So in another week, when we have the house listed... Till then, LOVE YOU! Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete