Thursday, May 7, 2020

SKITTLES IS ONE-derful!

Happy Birthday!
My grandson is one-year-old!  Time really does fly!  We had so much fun celebrating his special day!  It was a rather small "party" due to the quarantine.  But grandma, grandpa, mom and dad spoiled him rotten.  He got presents (mostly clothes and books, but he really loved his dinosaur chair and blue stuffed dragon.)  Balloons were also fun all day....  He enjoyed his favorite dinner of macaroni and cheese with dinosaur nuggets.  And grandpa made a dinosaur egg (in Skittle's favorite color: green) for the cake.  Boy!  He LOVED his cake.  He ate a lot of it, but also wore a lot of it!
The green balloon is his favorite.
He really gravitates towards green.
At this point, he doesn't realize what all the fuss is about....
But opening things is always fun.
"I'm a big boy in my big boy dino chair!"
Sandra Boynton books are awesome!
What's in the bag?!
"My blue dragon!  It's bigger than I am!"
Chicken nuggets and mac & cheese
The cake
"What am I supposed to do?!"
Sampling the cake.
"Oh! My!  It's delicious!  I'm in heaven!"
I love this great kid!  He brings so much joy into our lives!  Happy Birthday, Red Skittle!  He is sooooo ONE-derful!

2 comments:

  1. SMILES!!! Love that boy <3 Happy - Birthday - My Favorite Grand Nephew!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have little album that you carry around with you. Duh, we all do! Our phones, right? He is an awfully cute kid. And you have sooo trained to smile you ought to find him a job asww a model -- for green dino cake?!

    ReplyDelete