Tuesday, August 25, 2020

AGE IS A PRETTY HIGH PRICE TO PAY FOR MATURITY

 I'm 48!  And I love celebrating!  I got spoiled with lots of love, and my grandmother's famous apple/cocoa cake.  We had to share the cake with "my" Bettenhausens!


My Birthday with my favorite Kids!
The other AWESOME part of my birthday is sharing it with Jelly Bean!  And this year, he turned 8!  Eight is truly great because he was baptized!  There is nothing better than sharing my birthday and celebrating it with a baptism for one of my favorite young men EVER!  


Jacob baptized his little brother!

OUR Birthday!
The Bettenhausens!
The Lillywhites with Jelly Bean and Skittles

Mom and Dad are so proud of their little man!
Katia got to Zoom in!  She loves Jelly Bean too!
We love this guy!
And then... we go to celebrate another day with my re-scheduled Spring Recital.  It was Broadway themed, my personal favorite!  I love these kids soooooo much!  I love sharing the gift of music!  And it was fun to watch each of these guys shine!

My musicians!
I love these crazy kids!
What a wonderful 3 days!  I'm truly blessed!

BONUS:  Skittles and Starburst
The sun looked AMAZING this evening! (It was bright red but turned yellow in the picture?!)


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
    WERE GLAD YOU GOT TO PARTY, ON YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO - HEY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures all. :)
    The two one-year-old's picture is especially cute! Happy Birthday to all, and to all a great night! Mom/Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete