Monday, August 24, 2020

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 60

 Sooo, this week was solid! 2 exchanges and I've got three comin up this next week! Boy is it a pleasure to serve around all of these amazing women! I am learning so much from them and God is teaching me along the way too!


Happy Birthday to Mom! Happy Birthday to Mom! Happy Birthday to my mama! Happy Birthday to Mom! - Happy Birthday Mom!

This week I learned how to professionally arm wrestle- no joke! My technique: roll over the top and then pull to the side- using every ounce of strength I have. We also, had some lessons this week- which was SO incredibly nice. I love teaching!

There were some hard moments this week, and some that were not as hard. All in all, a solid week! Oh dang, I had to start college hour this week... that was terrible.

I went to 3 district councils! We had interviews with President. Those are always so good! We got to chat with Sister Southward a bit, while we were there, which was also incredibly good!

I have been diving into my studies and scriptures and getting so dang excited for General Conference! I am counting down! 40 days left! Y'all it's gonna be good, spread the word, this is one of the most important events of 2020!

Muchas love to all of my amigos. Oh! That reminds me, I went to dinner in a "all spanish" household, which was fun. They fed us real argentinian food, oh goodness, it was amazing! The only part I really understood was the question: "How old are you?" I told them, 20, and then they asked why I look like a baby....... hahaha, I laughed, they laughed, it was fun!

Alright, I love you guys! Keep on sharin your testimonies at EVERY opportunity you get!

Love,
Sister DeGooyer


I went through a portal 
Vote for Me ;) 
My adopted district 
We are the champions, my friends
Exchanges with Gilson!

1 comment: