Tuesday, July 5, 2022

ALL AMERICAN

Happy Independance Day!  We are grateful to live in such a wonderful land, and we have tried to instill that love to our daughters and their families.  I think we succeeded.  We all had so much fun!  And we all expressed our love of country to one another.  Here are the pics:

Scott's Patirotic Gnomes were the perfect backdrop for our picture.
Aren't the adorable?
These 3 cuties celebrated by "running" one mile.
Skittles didn't feel like running.
They also enjoyed celebrating with friends, BBQing and fireworks.
Skittles told me that he LOVED the fireworks.
These two decided to go kayaking and have a picnic.
They enjoyed BBQing with the Lillywhites too.
I think my grandson's sense of "style" might be a little questionable.
But I love his patriotism and how he says, "I love 'Merica!"
I love this man and his excitement over our independence.
And I love my new hat.
HAPPY 4th of JULY!

1 comment: