Monday, July 4, 2022

CHERISH YESTERDAY, DREAM TOMORROW, LIVE TODAY

With my daughters living so far away now, it seemes that this mom and grandma is living through pictures.  I'm grateful Kiara Lea takes lots of pics!  And I'm delighted that I get occasional sweet pictures from Katia Rae too.  (Katia, feel free to send more.  Ha ha ha!)  Here are the loves of my life:

National Hamburger Day!
Scott always loves celebrating the wierd holidays!
I love this crazy, fun, wonderful husband of mine!
The caption with this photo said,
"Skittles picked up sticks for grandma and grandpa!"
Oh, be still my heart!
More sticks for grandma - and I love the yellow flowers behind the cute redhead!
Kiara and Cody are still painting together as a family!
And now they are including my favorite redhead!
Here's his art!
And another painting to show off!
Cody has more talent in his little finger than Po does in his poewrful kick!
And Kiara is enjoying all of the art her family accomplishes.
Not to be out done by the Lillywhites, Scott and I also painted.
Scott's are on teh left.  Mine are on the right.
Camping with Dad.
Kiara was super proud of her boy's fire!
Kiara and Cody enrolled Skittles in a soccer clinic.
He loved it!
He was a natural!
"This is for Grandma!  Cuz she loves flowers and yellow!"
Looking at acorns.
This kid has style!
Katia Rae turned 22!
She is an amazing young woman!
I'm so grateful to call her mine!
Isn't she adorable?!
This smile made my day!
These two boys, who I claim, couldn't find any ripe blackberries to pick yet.
So... this happened with the buckets.  Ha ha ha!
Boys are wierd!  Love ya, Jello and Jambalaya!
You probably can't tell, but this is my Colorado Girl!
I love and miss her so much!

I am blessed with all these wonderful kids (and incredible husband) in my life!  Thanks for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment