Wednesday, July 27, 2022

PRICELESS

 Is there anything better than the temple of the Lord?  I contend that the covenants we make in the temple are eternal and rewarding in and of themselves... but sharing the temple and the promises with those we love is even more wonderful!  We were able to share our love of the temple with our extended family as Sheila and Kapp took out their own endowments on Thursday.  They both waited for Scott and I to be in Idaho so we could attend this sacred occasion.  It was wonderful!  My entire family (except my mom) were in attendance.  (My mother was worthy to be there and was definitely there in spirit, although her health did not permit her to be there in person.)  The tears of joy were in abundance as I hugged my niece and nephew.  I'm proud of them.  I love them.  I'm grateful that families are forever because of the temple.

Kapp - Me - Sheila - Scott
My Nephew and My Colorado Daughter
Chance, Zane, Kapp, Sheila, Tara, and Ender
Gary, Emily, GJ, Sheila, Ken, Mariah, and Shanae
My Daughters
Katia - Sheila - Kiara
"I love to see the temple!"

1 comment: