Sunday, March 8, 2020

MY DAD AND MY GRANDSON

My dad had a birthday last week.  He is such an inspiration in my life.  I don't know a better man (except maybe my husband).  He is wise.  He is kind.  He leads with righteousness.  And he loves jam!  So GJ and I "hooked" him up!  You could say we are his suppliers!  With the amount of jam my dad consumes, he's definitely sweet!  I think jelly (not blood) runs through his veins.
Pepper jellies are his favorite!
Joy = Jam + Jelly
Today at church I had to take a quick pic of these two handsome young men!  I claim them both as "my" boys!  They are amazing!  If anyone is looking for an eternal mate - either one of these guys are quality!  Let me know!
Anthony & Blake
And speaking of GREAT guys... My grandson is practically perfect in every way.  I adore being a grandma!
with my boy!
He loves to read!
Grandpa loves reading to him Sandra Boynton's "Dinosnores!"
Mmmmmm, Juice!
Mommy and Skittles!
Adorable!
His first puzzle - he had some help!
Chilling...
Snuggling with Grandpa!
Grandpa gave him licorice.  He loved it!
This is true joy!
I bought this sloth outfit for Aunt Katia!
Sleeping with mom!
He know's he's cute!
Fun with Mommy!

3 comments:

  1. Sundy, you look so pretty in these pictures. Thanks for the jam. I be jammin'!
    Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid knows how to pose - what else can I say? :D
    He's adorable! He's precious! He's perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - Your comments about your Dad sound like they've come from a professional writer. Check them out. You must have had your professor's cap on... :)
    And your grandson definitely has on his "Broadway Star" grin. Everyone holding him is only a stand in... Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete