Saturday, April 25, 2020

A TACO KIND OF WEEK

We love tacos.  But they are a lot of work.  So... I thought it would be fun to have tacos last Sunday.  When I asked Kiara to cook up a pound of hamburger, she heard THREE pounds of hamburger.  After dinner we had a LOT of left over ground beef.  When we discussed what to do with the leftovers, we decided we would see how many ways we could eat tacos all week.  Hence, we had Taco Week.  Check it out:
We love tacos!
Taco Pizza!
It was delicious!
Taco Soup!
Tried and True!
Taco Salad!
My favorite!
Complete with homemade pico!
Taco Lasagna!
Surprisingly Delicious!
Qdoba - too celebrate Taco Week!
Choco Tacos are amazing!
We'd never tried them before.
Along with celebrating one of our favorite foods, we also read a lot of books to our little Red Skittle.  He absolutely LOVES reading!  And we love that he loves reading!
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Dinosnores
Pajama Time!
"See, Grandma!  I can do it myself!"
Scott also taught our grandson how to garden!  They planted some seeds indoors to transplant later.  Grandpa Scott loved using HIS new toy with Skittles.  He wasn't sure about the dirt though.
Watering zucchini!
"What's the dirt all about, Grandpa?"
"Ooooh.  It made me dirty!"
And... he loves being outdoors.  And I found a robin egg outside too!
"I'm soooo cute!"
Beauty everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Healthy dirt is an acquired taste. It must be taught. Good job!
    G'Pa Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutiest grandson EVER! Enjoy it while it lasts cause in a couple of more months he'll be the 2nd cutiest grandson EVER!!! LOL
    I want a little gardening table like that. Where did ya'll find it?
    Taco week looked AWESOME!!! I want to eat with you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL cheerful and springy!!! The bird got out of the shell first though, didn't it? You made me hungry, and it isn't "that time". The chicken enchiladas are what's up - in a couple more hours...
    I do have the cutest GREAT in the country. I echo GJ's assessment. And I better say it now when I can too. :) Mom/Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete