Monday, April 13, 2020

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 41 - COVID-19 EDITION

Soooo... Katia is having trouble with her email... it's not working.  And she wrote a long email and lost it.  So she texted me the photos and the scripture reference: Alma 7:11-12.  I love this girl.  She said that they are trying to keep busy.  She says it's difficult with just texting and FB due to quarantine restrictions.  The members in Kimberly, Idaho have been wonderful though.  They sent
Easter baskets, hid eggs and brought many delicious meals.  Thank you, Kimberly, for taking care of my girl!  Here are the pics:
Winks!
Playing Tag with the Sister Missionaries.
P-day Outfit
(channeling Will Smith)
Music soothes the soul.
Appropriate?!
I don't even know?!
We are all together!
Easter Goodies!
Enjoying Spring and Not Breaking Rules.
We are cool like this!
Us!
Me!

2 comments:

  1. My Katia is a keeper!!! LOVE HER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundy Lea, are you able to e-mail her back? Tell her she's looking great, and that she is loved. My arms are stretched out still...
    Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete