Saturday, April 11, 2020

THE BUNNY COMES ON SATURDAY

Per tradition, the Easter Bunny comes on Saturday to our house.  We try to keep the Sabbath celebrations more focused on our Savior and His sacrifice.  (Soooo... I'll post about that tomorrow.)  But today, we found great joy watching our sweet grandson as he discovered the magic of Easter eggs and yummy treats inside.  There is nothing better!  Skittles was truly ecstatic!
Trying to understand what all the excitement is about...
The Easter Bunny even visited me...
and Scott...
and Kiara...
and Cody!
I know this picture is blurry... but he was so excited to "hunt" and "get" the eggs!
And he loved stuffing his mouth full of yogurt bites...
(I think there are 4 in there.)
Figuring it out.
So happy!
AND Katia texted!  She made pico!  And she wanted to thank me for teaching her how.  I love that girl!
Sister DeGooyer and pico!
The Thug Life
Like Grandpa, like Grandson!

3 comments:

  1. Totally CUTE & FUN!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜❤๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss ya'll!!! I hope You have a Happy Easter Sunday! ๐Ÿ˜Š❤๐ŸคŸ - Sheila (A.k.a. - Your Co. daughter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid! He is the cutest! Don't want him to get a big head, though, so don't tell him I said that! Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete