Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021 - 10k FUN

So last year we walked a 5k to bring in 2020.  This year we decided to up our game.  It took us 1.6 hours to complete a 10k.  It wasn't difficult ... except for the last half mile because of the rain and deep puddles that got our feet wet.  (I really don't like wet feet.)  Kiara upped her game too.  And Cody actually ran a half marathon and finished only ten minutes later than we did on our 10k.  Once again, we made it an event, complete with shirts.  I love our new, silly, healthy traditions!



Then... doesn't my grandson look adorable in the new outfit his Grandpa Lillywhite got him?  I love it!  

And I can't help but share my soda with him when he asks, "Peas?"

Grandma's sidekick!

And I really don't like sushi.  Yes, I've tried California rolls... and all the stuffs.  My husband and son love it.  But I just don't.  So my wonderful son decided I might like Keto bacon sushi.  He made it for me... and guess what?  I'm a fan!  I can get behind bacon, cream cheese and a few veggies hidden inside.  Thanks, Cody!



2 comments:

  1. That kind of sushi does sound good :)
    You've got a good looking side-kick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pictures this time. The two of you and Scott - holding hands and walking down the path - and the selfie you took that included Scott. You two make me smile all over. I'm constantly thanking God for my eternal companion, and pretty nearly doing the same for yours, Sundy. How blessed!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete