Monday, January 18, 2021

SHE'S HOME!

 Wednesday was perfect!  The joy of seeing my daughter again after 18 months is hard to describe!  It felt "right!" to all be together again!  (I know that families can be together forever!)  Katia has grown so much from her experience as a missionary.  Her love for the people and for God is palpable!  And I couldn't be more proud.  Both of my daughters have become amazing and beautiful daughters of God!  And I'm honored to be their mother here on earth!

The Airport Arrival Crew:
Yes, we are all wearing Katia's face!
Her first question was "Is that my face?"
This was such a wonderful sight.
I love seeing Katia hold hands with Raisin, while visiting with Marmalade!
We're all together again!
She brought me Idaho potatoes!  Silly girl!
Families are Forever!
Being silly together rocks!
Me and My Girls!
YAHOO!  Sister DeGooyer returned with honor!


2 comments: