Monday, October 11, 2021

AND MANY MORE...

Kiara Lea Lillywhite turned 23 on Saturday.  We celebrated with lots of family fun!  

First, we ran our traditional October Gordy's Pumpkin 5K.  We got to run/walk with Amy and Nicole.  Talk about feeling blessed with our friends!  We love them all so much.  And we had so much fun!

Finishers!
On Your Mark!
Get set!
Go!
Love this man of mine!
Once a DeGooyer, always a DeGooyer!

Then... Kiara's favorite restaurant: Texas Roadhouse.  YUMMMMMMMM!

Kiara and Cody Lillywhite
Grandma, Skittles, and Grandpa

Scott made an amazing cake - a basket of yarn - for our crochet-loving daughter.  She was also spoiled with gifts from friends and family (including a game all about... yarn.)  We sure love this short, sweet, and fun-loving daughter of ours.  She is a fantastic mother, a wonderful wife, a terrific daughter, and a beautiful daughter of God.  We are blessed she is part of our family!

Isn't he talented?!
Arch Ravels is super fun!
Blow out the candle!

Guess what else?!  I just spent the entire day in the kitchen making 10 quarts of pickled banana peppers.  It was an act of love for my husband.  I don't even like banana peppers.  And cutting them is AWFUL! (Thanks to Nicole and Josh for the banana peppers from their garden.)

10 of these jars!
My hands are burning from cutting the peppers.
I tried using gloves, but it made it hard to cut.

A picture of an amazing mushroom I found - and it looks like a wooden flower... almost:

I love looking a 'shrooms!

And I have to add a few cute pictures of my adorable, red-headed grandson:

Skittles and Starburst share a meal on Sunday night.
Skittles and Daddy decide to "rest" on top of Mommy.
I'm so in love with this boy!
He loves coloring while Kiara and I study our scriptures.
He's so proud of his art.
And he always thanks Heavenly Father for colors when it is his turn to pray.

2 comments:

  1. I love Kiara Lea - Happy Birthday Girl!!!! 🎂
    I love that mushroom!!!! 🌸
    Tell Spencer Gma Honda loves him!!!! 🐾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Sundy Lea! I think my most regular activity is reading about your outings and innings that take you everywhere! Gma Mil/Mom

    ReplyDelete