Sunday, October 10, 2021

IT'S OFFICIAL

 We are getting another son!  And we can't wait!  (Unfortunately we have to wait until January.)  Skylar Brown will make a wonderful addition to our family!  And Katia is definitely in love!  He proposed on Friday night - complete with fireworks:

Surprises and lies... to get Katia to the right location...
It was worth it!
They are going to be a power couple!
Cousins helped make the moment special!!!!
Did I mention she is really in love?
So happy together!
Welcome to the crazy DeGooyers, Skylar!  We love you already!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that Skylar will get to go skydiving with me on my 50th!!! 💕
    I'm so happy for them. They will be so good for eachother!!! 🤎💚
    I Love You Both!!! 🤟

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize, as I write, that my heart is only pounding a fraction of the pace other hearts are pounding. But, still, mine's really going strong for such an old grandma! I am exceedingly happy for Katia and Skylar and think it was really meant to be. :)
    My love to all, Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete