Sunday, October 31, 2021

WHERE'S WALDO?

(BTW this is his scary face!)
Isn't my grandson the cutest Waldo you've ever seen?  Of course... we didn't let him dress up as Waldo all by himself.  We LOVE Halloween!  And this year, Skittles loved it too.  He was adorable saying "trick-or-treat" and "Happy Halloween!"  And he loved the costumes and the candy.  I may have taken too many pictures.  He kept telling me he was all done with pictures.

Hint: Waldo is in the middle.
Mommy and Daddy also got in on the fun!
I love that my husband dresses up with me!
Isn't he the greatest?!
Silly faces!
Like Grandpa ... Like Grandson
Ready to go trick-or-treating
"I'm just waiting for my bestie, Starburst!"
"All done taking pictures now, grandma!"
And, of course, trick-or-treating with our besties is a MUST!  I love the Bettenhausens sooooooo much!

Top Row: Nuts and Marmalade
Middle Row:  Apple Pie, Jelly Bean and Key Lime Pie
Bottom Row:  Raisin, Skittles and Starburst
And then Kiara has taken Skittles to a couple of event with friends.  They went to the zoo.  Skittles LOVED the giraffe the best.  And came home with a stuffed one.  

They also went to a pumpkin display.  Skittles is a bit shy.  But he's warming up.

Then we painted Halloween pictures a few weeks ago:
Halloween Gnomes by Kiara Lea
Spooky Pumpkin by Cody Hunter
Boo by Sundy Lea
It Was A Dark and Stormy Night by K. Scott
And Skittles spooky craft:
A BAT!
And look at these amazing mushrooms I found on the side of the road!
I placed my wedding ring on top for size comparison.
And more random photos of the cutest red head I know:
He loves going to Nursery with his Grandma, Mother and Friends.
Walking with Daddy and Sloth
He loves sitting with Giraffe and Sloth.
Reading books out loud to Giraffe.
And a quiet moment with Karmel.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment