Wednesday, October 6, 2021

THEY SAID "I DO!"

 Our friends got married!  And we were invited to share in their joy and happiness!  Unfortunately, for us, both weddings were at the same time... so we divided and conquered.  Kiara, Scott and Cody went to Derek and Christine's wedding.  Skittles was my date to see Alexis and Jeremy hitched.  Both weddings were beautiful and we wish them all joy and happiness in their lives together.  Here are some pics:

Derek is one amazing guy!  Christine is so lucky.
Derek was both of my daughters' first boss at the theater.
And he was a great boss and really helped my daughters grow.
He always helped them keep their morals and looked over them as a "father figure."
Kiara took a quick selfie before heading to Derek's wedding with Skittles.
Love these two beautiful smiles!
Love these two amazing people!
My date!
He stole everyone's heart!
John - who worked at Speedway
We miss seeing him already.
I love my Speedway friends!
Alexis looked like a princess according to Skittles.
Alexis is also a great friend who works at Speedway.
She is one of the sweetest people I know.
She is worthy of true happiness with Jeremy.
Alexis and Jeremy
(Chrissy's father officiated the wedding.)
Josh and his beautiful daughter!
Josh also works at Speedway.
Skittles and Ice Cream!
She would throw the spoons on the floor and Skittles would pick them up for her.
He's so helpful.  And she thought it was a fun game.
Chrissy's son and Skittles
Courtney, Josh, and Chrissy
I really do love my Speedway friends!
They are good people!
How blessed am I?!
Friends - Weddings - Skittles!

2 comments:

  1. You bless so many and you are blessed in return! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought June was the month for weddings. I would not have guessed October. :) Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete