Saturday, August 20, 2016

GERMAN UPDATE - AUGUST EDITION

We really love and miss our German daughter!  So I'm having her send me updates on her life in Germany!  I thought I'd share with my blog followers.  Here she is:
Hello y'all back in my favorite country.  It's been a while since I talked to you. I really miss you so much. Anyway here is my promised update from Germany. Last weekend I've traveled to Frankfurt to visit my aunt. I want to be like her when I grow up. She is the successful leader of the marketing department at the German National Bank. Together we visited the Frankfurt college campus and the department concerning economics. I feel like this is the place to be for me. But first I have to finish school and with 11 h per day this is not easy. But I'm happy. I love my teachers and classes. I made tons of new friends. I'm also getting quiet good grades as I am really motivated starting my career. Me and my fiends are already planning on doing a Halloween party. I'll be hosting like 20 people in costumes. Let's see how well it goes. I know you guys are probably even more stressed then me with the whole Key Lime Pie moving thing. But I'm with you and hope everything will go smooth.
Much love
Lollipop ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Louisa, how fun to hear from and about you! I'm glad you love America so much, but I also notice that you are doing fun things, planning your career, and enjoying life in Deutschland. :) Grandma Mil

    ReplyDelete