Sunday, August 28, 2016

THE GRAND MESA

I grew up only an hour away from the largest flat-top mountain in the entire world.  It has always been one of my favorite places to visit.  It is beautiful!  The forest, lakes and reservoirs are amazing!  And spending a day there is always inspiring and fun!
We got to go up to the mountain with my parents, sister and her family.  It was sooooooooooo much fun!  And we took TONS of pictures....  So...
All of us!
Our little family!
Hiking with Grandpa
BFF Cousins!
Shortbread and Key Lime Pie
These three are so goofy!
Kotten Kandy, Fig Newton and Shaved Ice
This young buck wasn't scared of us at all...  Doesn't he know it's hunting season?
We only shot him with our cameras....
These two women are two of my best friends!
I'm blessed to be related to them!

GJ and I got hand-crafted dulcimers from our father for our birthday.
They are absolutely beautiful!
In true "sisterly love" fashion, we argued over whose dulcimer was the best!
I LOVE it!  Thanks, dad!
Grandpa and Grandma Mil with their Kentucky grandkids!
We love Grandpa and Grandma Mil!
For my birthday, Grandpa and Grandma took us to dinner at the Lodge.
YUMMMMMMM!
Scott's Philly cheese steak sandwich was HUGE!
Aren't my nieces gorgeous?!
And my beautiful daughter....
The next two days are going to be really difficult saying goodbye....
This girl is so pretty too!
Another Selfie Fail....
These two may not look alike, but they are already sisters forever!
Fig Newton and Kotten Kandy
More hiking....
What a fun day it was on the Grand Mesa!

No comments:

Post a Comment