Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LOOSING WISDOM

Kotten Kandy had her wisdom teeth removed this morning.  She was AWESOME!  She didn't complain.  She was brave.  She was quiet.  And since the surgery, she has only asked for medicine a few times.  I couldn't ask for a better patient.  Although I can tell it really hurts... maybe from the silent tears?!  I've never been good with medical stuff... and this has been a difficult trial for me (although I'm not the one who had the ordeal.)  I hate seeing my child in pain.
First Selfie in the car ride home....
She was like a zombie.  She hardly spoke and stared straight ahead.
Kiara face-timed her sister to cheer her up...
Although Kotten Kandy doesn't look happy,
she said she was glad her sister called and did all the talking....
Sisters ROCK!

1 comment:

  1. Bless her heart! It's a good thing we only have to have them out once. :)

    ReplyDelete