Sunday, December 15, 2019

OH, HOW I LOVE MY Y.S.A.s!

Scott and I LOVE serving in the Louisville YSA Branch.  I honestly feel that these "kids" are "MY" kids!  I love each of them.  I could point out wonderful virtues and life lessons I have learned from each of them. 
Soooooo we invited a few of them over for dinner and games.  It was so much fun!
Our sweet sister missionaries!
I love these girls!
The Candy Bar Game
(Basically just an excuse to eat chocolate!)
A Gift Exchange
Joseph rocked the antlers!
And then on Saturday, Alexis chose to be baptized!  She is so truly amazing!  Her testimony is so heartfelt and sincere!  Her baptism was truly a special day that we got to participate in!
Me - Alexis - Scott - Sheila
Alexis really rocks!
And today... we had our Christmas celebration with the entire branch!  I'm so blessed with these associations!
MY KIDS!
Susan won the Ugly Sweater Contest for the Girls.
Anthony won for the Boys.
Scott and I are truly blessed with these Y.S.A.s!  We love them so much!

2 comments:

  1. I was so sad I missed church today and the christmas party! Stupid sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we got to share some of all this in person! I even recognize some of these faces... I'm glad youhave "the perfect" calling for YOU! Mom (Mil)

    ReplyDelete