Wednesday, December 11, 2019

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 23

Katia is always winking...
I reminded her last week:
"A wink is the same as a nudge to a blind wombat."
This mama is sad because there was no letter this week. 😢 But I did get lots of pictures of my baby girl!  😃 According to our phone call, she is busy, happy and well!  That's all I can ask for!  I love this sweet missionary!
The backyard....
Service with a smile - wrapping gifts!
The Kimberly Nativity Display
Katia thought I should own a chicken nativity.
I wish I did.  It's awesome!
The Live Nativity
And my daughter is an angel!
An Angel with an Alpaca!
Driving to Pocatello for the night.
Temple Selfie
Lots of progress has been made on the temple in 3 weeks.
A surprise visit from the mission president and his wife!
Katia loves them so much!
I'm sure she is contemplating how life without Dr. Pepper 
(and the gospel) would be devastating!

No comments:

Post a Comment