Tuesday, December 24, 2019

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 25

Merry Christmas AND "in case I don't see ya good morning, good afternoon, and goodnight!" 

- Sister DeGooyer 

Dream Team at Mission Conference
Secret Santa... somebody loves me and knows me
The Whole Mission with David Archuleta 
We're adorable
Random pic of me and Sister Gilson 
Exchanges 
Dream team again at Maxies 
Hot Co-coa stand with the Seminaries! 
Hot Co-coa stand pt2 

P.S. This week was full of miracles! Christmas time is the best time to be a missionary! We found 2 new people to teach! We reached out to over 100 people to Light the World this week! It was crazy, but oh, so much fun! 

P.S.S. Remember to read Luke 2 tomorrow night! Something I've realized in full lately is just how good this season is. Why? Because of the reason: Jesus Christ! It's simple, but true! 

P.S.S.S. Mission Conference was so so so good! President and Sister Southward, really help you feel their love everytime you're with them. The Conference was so uplifting and I left with a deep desire to be the best I can be and to share what I know with others. 

P.S.S.S.S. There were so many good full days this week! Sunday was incredible, the chapel was packed for both services! It's times like those when you really feel the goodness of life! 

P.S.S.S.S.S. I almost forgot! David Archuleta came to mission conference, it was so good! He shared with us some stories about his mission and talked about carrying on the mission after you are released, it was inspiring! He prays with every studio recorder before they start, isn't that neat?! Prayer is powerful! 

P.S.S.S.S.S.S. Have a Merry Christmas!! I love you all!!! 

This is Mom:  I had a wonderful picture sent to me by Katia's stake president:
And Katia woke up to snow this morning:
And She won Apples to Apples because of "Sexy!":

1 comment:

  1. Your "P.S." idea is a fun one! MY clever GRANDdaughter! And your pics of fun and service say a lot. I know you are being blessed for being so positive and good - in sharing the gospel... GMa Mil

    ReplyDelete