Sunday, June 28, 2020

SO MUCH GOOD

Although things are tough in the world right now, there is still so much good in the little things in our own lives.  I want to focus on the good on the little things....  So this is what I have been focusing on the past two weeks:
Good #1:
My grandson is handing me lids to line for work.
After each lid, I excitedly say, "Thank you!"
He grins and keeps "helping" me!
Good #2:
I've always wanted to learn to play the cello.
My husband encourages me in continuing to learn.
He got me this BEAUTIFUL, PURPLE cello.
I start lessons on July 1st!
Good #3:
My husband knows I LOVE flowers.
These he grew in our front yard!
Good #4:
Cody is an AWESOME father to my grandson!
Good #5:
Sometimes Skittles lets me take service naps with him still.
Good #6:
Most people see taco salad... my favorite!
I see, homegrown lettuce and cilantro, etc.
It was yummy too!
Good #7:
Lunch with my BFFs, Amy and Kiara!
And Skittles entertains us with his "coloring!"
Good #8:
Scott taught us how to make vision boards.
I LOVE how mine turned out.
And I'm excited to make my dreams come true!
Good #9:
Working together.
I helped pull up the carpet, etc. too.
Good #10:
My Storage Room
It was a lot of work.
But it's functional.
Easier.
And full.
Good #11:
Walking at Beckley Park with my besties... 
and the two cutest 1-year-olds in the world!
Good #12:
Skittles likes bean burritos from Taco Bell.
Good #13:
Cody discovered what the loops on his cargo pants are for:
carrying his utensils.
Good #14:
I LOVE my work family at Inter-State-Studios.
We all got together (minus a few whom I also love)!
And extra good news: I get to go back to work at the end of July!
 
 Good #15:
Veggie Towers to make Skittles laugh!
Good #16:
Homemade mini bundt cakes!
 
 Kiara and Scott spent all day Saturday making them!
They were DELICIOUS!
Skittles loved them too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how your vision goal board turned out!!!
    I want a bunt cake!!!
    I need a Skittles in my life!!!
    You look so BEAUTIFUL and Radiant with your purple chello!!!
    I LOVE how you are counting your blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A joy to read! All bright and positive. Just don't forget that it's OK to throw in a 'missed stitch' or 'messy room' once in a while too. This is such a good example for all of us to look to right now! And, I think, that's what life is all about... Love YOU, Mom

    ReplyDelete