Tuesday, October 13, 2020

BECAUSE BEING TOGETHER IS "G-R-A-N-D!"

 Soooooo Scott and I celebrated 25 years of marriage in August.  We decided to honor the occasion with a vacation to the Grand Canyon!  Honestly, this has been such a wonderful day.  Not only is the Grand Canyon completely awe inspiring, but I really love spending time with my eternal companion.  Today has been perfect!  We have laughed, hiked, read a book, listened to music, shopped, ate fudge, took LOTS of pictures, had deep conversations, ate dinner at Goldie's Route 66 Diner, etc. etc. etc.  I am so blessed! If you like LOTS of pictures... scroll on:

Let's start at the very beginning...
I like us!
He calls me "Brightness!"  And I love it!
I call him "DeGooyer!" Because he is!
Because being together is enough!
Me
My husband wanted antlers!
Forever and ever, amen!
"I tip my hat to the Keeper of the Stars.
He sure knew what He was doing
When He joined these two hearts!"
Sexy!
Me
Scott
A dream come true!
I love gnarled trees!
Exploring God's beauty...
A love for eternity!
Isn't he adorable?!
He got a bit too close to the edge for my taste...
Someone created a miniature stonehedge.
Scott's travel gnome had to get a picture with it.
(Yes... Scott takes pictures of this gnome EVERYWHERE we go.)
Scott loves buffaloes because of his Wyoming roots.
These metal sculptures were really cool.
And of course... Scott LOVES dinosaurs!
I loved the broken down stage coach.
Cowboys and Indians and Scott
On Route 66, one can see many cool cars... even Mater!
Scott had a green chevy truck once...
It really was an amazing day!  Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of the cute Route 66 Diner we had dinner at.  It was 50's themed!  And the food was yummy too.  But I truly love Scott more than food!  I love Scott more than the Grand Canyon!  I love Scott the most!  Happy 25th Anniversary to us!  And thank you, Heavenly Father, for bringing us together... because being together is GRAND!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Brightness. You are beautiful in all of them, but you are particularly striking in that one. I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! I'm so glad I get to claim having been part of you two connecting. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - The gnarled tree picture is also very good of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary you two. I love you both... But Scott more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiles all around here too! Scott's antlers caught just the right amount of sunlight - and proportions to Scott. :) The gnarled tree pic of you is my fav too. MOM

    ReplyDelete