Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A RICH LIFE DUE TO "MY" MUSICIANS

I really do love these musicians!  I'm so proud of them and their talents.  They are learning so much and I'm proud of them.  I'm grateful they shared their musical talents at our Christmas recital.  I wish it could have been a bigger audience, but I'm still really pleased with "my" kids!

My Musicians!
So much fun!
My youngest musician!
My second youngest musican! (Raisin)
Jelly Bean lost his tooth minutes before playing 
"All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"
This beautiful musician is also one of the sweetest girls I know!
Apple Pie has grown so much!
He is now singing as well as playing the piano!
Nuts - a talented singer!
And is having jaw surgery tomorrow....
Marmalade is more than my student... she's my friend!
My student.
My daughter.
My friend!
My student of only a year... and growing so much!
He's also my boy!  I love my son!
My princesses!

2 comments:

  1. Your smile radiates! You have a gift for making everyone feel important and loved <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the recital with us! Looks like a successful occasion to me! Proud of the instructor! Mom

    ReplyDelete