Wednesday, December 30, 2020

LILLYWHITES IN TEXAS FOR CHRISTMAS

 It was so difficult to not see my grandson for 2 weeks.  His parents took him to see his Grandpa Lillywhite in Texas.  But we face-timed, and saw lots of pictures!  I love and missed him... and his parents!

On the way to Texas...
This is what exhaustion looks like!
Skittles LOVED his cousins!
Looking at lights with dad.
I love these three individuals so dang much!
The entire Lillywhite Clan!
Putting bows on your head is tight!
Skittles is all the gift we need!
His sweet cousin loved playing with him.
And coloring with him!
Cousins at Christmas!
He was super excited to find M&Ms in his stocking from Santa!
Hanging out with Grandpa Lillywhite!
Heading home... He loved having his own seat on the airplane.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta admit - my great-grand is cute! I especially like the pic in the beanbag/sleeping bag! Great Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete