Tuesday, December 15, 2020

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 76

What day is it? That's right, it's the 14th of December! Do you know what that means? 11 days until Christmas! Last night the snow began falling thick and fast. Sister Sifford and I said a sincere and heartfelt prayer of thanks for our car and then attempted to drive in it. The radio was playing the iconic "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" -- we're there! It's dang cold and we are beyond grateful to have a car!


I got to see my grandma and grandpa Mac this week! It was awesome to see them and catch up on life- I haven't seen them for about 18 months, ya know? My only regret was that we didn't get a picture.

We visited a lot of people this week and kept exceptionally busy! This week is going to be even more involved, especially noting that this Sunday is Christmas Sunday!

My studies this week have been really people focused which has been so needed and so good! From the restoration, to sabbath day worship, to the importance of the prayer of faith. We have a lot planned for this upcoming week! A couple important lessons with some of our favorite people!

God loves y'all! I love y'all! Keep sharing your light!

Sister DeGooyer




 

1 comment:

  1. Let it snow! Let it snow!! Let it snow!!! But not this Friday because I want clear roads to go see Sister DeGooyer. <3

    ReplyDelete