Wednesday, December 30, 2020

IDAHO CHRISTMAS WITH MY FAMILY!!!

Scott and I spent Christmas with my childhood family this year in Middleton, Idaho.  It was so much fun that I forgot to take a lot of pictures.  We visited a lot.  We saw three new homes (and enjoyed my youngest brother's home too.)  We played games and learned a new one: Mariposas.  We ate lots of delicious foods.  We went out to dinner (some of us twice).  We played White Elephant.  We made fudge, dipped chocolates, and baked cherry chocolate cheesecakes.  And we helped mom get on our family share for iTunes - then created playlists for her.  It was a really wonderful 4 1/2 days.  I didn't want to go!  A large part of who I am is in Idaho - my entire family!  And I'm soooo blessed that I actually like all of them!  (They really are my best friends!)
Me - Zane - Ben - GJ
Dad - Mom
Scott & Me - Zane & Tara - Kristi & Ben - GJ & Ken
Dad & Mom
Best Steaks EVER!
But even better company!
The Boys
Scott's Antlers...
Seconds after this picture, GJ and I pulled a "Jeanine!"
Aunt Jeanine used to elbow my dad and uncle in the gut in pictures.
We attempted to capture it on film... instead you see smiles.
Moments later, Zane and Ben were doubled over in pain.
Dad scored at our White Elephant gift exchange.
He got a REAL bear skin.
Scott wanted a picture of this tree across from my sister's and parent's new home.
Aren't my nieces and nephews adorable?!
I love each one of them so darn much!
Scott and I went on a "date" at the airport on our way home.
It was yummy!
Outtake Family Photo?!
YIKES!!!!
I love this crazy bunch!
They humored me by allowing me to take family pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE OUR FAMILY! We are soooooooo very blessed to have eachother!!!!!

    ReplyDelete