Monday, August 24, 2015

TENNIS

Key Lime Pie and Kotten Kandy are taking tennis lessons.  They LOVE it!  And they LOVE their coach!
Twice a week they get to spend an hour learning.  I got to watch them the other day.  It was fun to watch their personalities come out on the tennis court.  Key Lime Pie was very self conscience.  Kotten Kandy was attentive and aggressive.  And Marmalade was scatter-brained.  They all made me laugh.
Top Row:  Marmalade, Juice, Kotten Kandy, Key Lime Pie, Coach
Bottom Row:  Nuts, Apple Pie and Jelly Bean

2 comments:

  1. Ha - ha - ha! Love the personality differences. Glad they are enjoying it and have finally found someone they can call coach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katia, some day in the hereafter, I want to learn to play tennis. Maybe you and Shanae can be my coaches. I will need a lot of coaching...
    Mil

    ReplyDelete