Saturday, October 29, 2016

HANDMADE WITH LOVE

We made monsters, devils, ghosts and pumpkins with glitter, jars and candy!  It was so much fun!  And the project turned out so cute and individual (although a bit messy with the glitter....)!  I love this crazy group of kids!
Juice, Kotten Kandy, Marmalade, Nuts
Apple Pie and Jelly Bean
While we were crafting, Kiara and Shanae were getting beautiful with mud!  
Shanae looks appropriately annoyed by such a picture....
Kiara can't keep a straight face - but get's an A for effort!
Love these two crazy kids!
I just finished reading a GREAT novel!  The Orphan Keeper by Camron Wright was a moving story about a boy that had an actual family, but because of a kidnapping he was "orphaned" and sent to an American family for adoption.  This is based on a true story.  And I loved this book.  I loved how, without throwing it in your face, this book shows God's hand in our lives, even though we may be unaware at the time where He is leading us.  I also thought it was well written.  I want to read The Rent Collector by Camron Wright now.

1 comment:

  1. GJ always beats me to the punch. How did this happen? Oh, yeah, she is at the Temple today!
    So, the crafts look fun, the mud makes for great Halloween costumes, and the book sounds good - especially knowing it actually happened.
    Happy Halloween!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete